Monday, December 5, 2011

gift tags (free)

The ever so fabulous Brooklyn Limestone strikes again. I swear she always has fantastic holiday ideas and the cutest of cute printables.

I took 2 old (and free) file folders, cut them in 1/2 and then cut them to size a reg 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper to reflect Brooklyn Limestone's free printable. Go on and get it HERE, y'all!






















I gifted a couple outfits for our extra small niece by pairing skinny black cords with a couple of tops from Old Navy. I really think the skinnies will be perfect for her since she wears a 6 slim normally. Fingers crossed!
The thermal has a bit of glitter in the fabric and rhinestone buttons that I know my niece will love.Yes, that is a whoopi cushion:) I think the hot pink watch with a rhinestone face will be a hit too. It's a slap bracelet! Remember those?!
Also, don't you think that heartlike sweater looks a lot like this sweater I saw at Jcrew:




No comments: