Friday, January 27, 2012

bringing sexy back

Can't decide which I'm more excited about tomorrow. You be the judge:

More than pumped about wearing my Amsale bridesmaid dress tomorrow and seeing my pal Mal walk down the aisle! My dress has been staring at me in my closet for quite some time now. Since I'm a super giant, it was made with extra fabric (6ft extra) for length. Why 6ft, Amsale, why?!?! I then had to have it altered. Since getting it back into my closet, its been staring at me and begging to be worn.

Lee finally arrives for sexy time the wedding. I get to see him for less than 24hrs but we promise to enjoy every minute. Can't wait to see him sporting his new pink pocket square.
Love weddings and making memories. Here's a favorite of us as a wedding guest at my cousin's wedding a couple years ago:




















TGIF! Enjoy the ones you love this weekend. Love hard. Always.

No comments: