Tuesday, January 3, 2012

for pete's sake

For the love of Pete! Falling asleep at night takes me forever to do. Even before Lee left, the days leading up to the big departure, my sleep pattern started to suck. AND today, my 1st day back to work after an 11 day absence, I woke up before my alarm went off at 6am. I would much rather hit snooze 12 times than wake up alert. Ha! I tried taking a hot bath before bed last night and that didn't help. Tonight I plan to take Cooper for a long walk when I get home so maybe that will help more.
I'm wearing my new coat I got for Christmas from mom and dad to work today:




















I've got a long black cardigan over my gingham buttonup shirt since I have heard the heater isn't working on my side of the office building. Thank goodness for my little space heater hiding under my desk!

And who the heck is Pete?

No comments: