Friday, October 21, 2011

amused

Today has felt like a Monday. No lie. Honestly, I'm not amused. Busy. Busy. Busy. What I do find amusing is this:








































I had lunch with my pal Kimberly today. She is a kindergarten teacher. Bless her heart. She might feel the need to use the kit above for parent teacher conferences. Ha! She's on Fall Break today so we did Panera. Yum!

Wainscoting update: Handyman is coming over after work today to measure. YeeHaw!

3 Things that I'm considering over the wknd:

Black leather leggings


















Skinny jeans (I need another pair. I have a pair that I wear on repeat all the time)

















Black riding boots (I had to donate my black ones after Winter last year. They were bad news bears. I wear boots just about everyday with whatever outfit to work when it gets cold.)

No comments: