Thursday, October 20, 2011

babe

First of all, I'm not preggers.
I ran across a blog post today that described the writer's recent gender party. (Where the future mom and dad announce the gender of their baby) Anyway, she posted some pictures of the decor and I about squealed when I saw the napkins. I have stockpiled these same napkins for my way in the future after deployment baby-to-be's shower. Weird, right? Well...I saw them and I just had to have them so don't hate. I'm a woman that likes decorating. I just can't help myself. It's OK to look forward to using my cute whittle napkins. These are dessert size napkins so I would find some cute yellow or navy and cream colored polka dot dinner napkins to go with them and kindly ask my hostesses to use them. Ha! They're not entirely gender specific so we're good on both accounts:

No comments: