Friday, October 14, 2011

tgif

Dinner was a success last night! I followed through with the meatloaf, mashed taters and green beans.

Random. I saw this pic on FB the other day and I just had to repost here so I can refer to my archives and see it again. It just makes me smile:















I made my first ever pumpkin pie. It was relatively easy. After it cooled, I put a layer of FF Cool Whip over the top of it and set it in the fridge overnight. I brought it to work this morning. I can’t wait to take it out of the fridge after lunch and see what everyone thinks!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This weekend we're heading South to watch our BFF, Jacob, play in his HS Alum football game!!! There's a crowd of us going and having a slumber party in his home town. Lee and I are pumped about it. I'm sure he'll try to find a jumbo pickle to munch on in the concession stand. Lee loves pickles and for some reason when I think about HS football games I think about nacho cheese and jumbo pickles.
TGIF!

No comments: