Thursday, July 12, 2012

delivered

Isn't mail gold?! I just LOVE it when I find a box by my front door. Even more so when there's 2.
THIS pillow from CB2 and THIS pillow from Anthropologie arrived yesterday. I tore into those suckers like it was Christmas. Cooper had no problem filling in the empty space on the sofa. He's a great stand-in.
Really loving these new additions. The embroidery on the Anthro pillow is amaze balls. The buffalo check pillow is actually a dark chocolate if you can't tell...
I'm doubting the blue pillow I selected in my ORIGINAL plan. That blue will be too bright and I think we would prefer a softer blue that is more subdued. I'm not scared of color but I do have a limit. I'm also not crazy about the sheen I think that pillow will have. I really love the ruffle it has though dang it. STILL we have progressed!
Anyone else have a throw pillow obsession?

I'll take a better pic when I think about it but I have a side note for you now.
Lee and his dad used to frequent Mexico to enjoy some beach time together when Lee was growing up. They would get a place on the beach and sometimes sleep in the provided hammocks on their front porch to fall asleep to the sounds of the waves. The blanket draped on the sofa in the far right corner of the pic above was purchased for said slumbers on one of those trips. I found it in the attic recently and gave it a good wash. Since Lee's dad passed away, I know it's extra special for Lee to see it now and remember. He was pleasantly surprised to see it the last time he was home.

No comments: