Monday, May 28, 2012

4 years

Lee and I have been married for 4 years today! Go us. Ha!




















I wish I could put him in my pocket to keep him safe this next year.

"You are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one." -Ana from Fifty Shades Freed, by E L James

Yes, I'm reading that naughty trilogy. So what? I may have mentioned before that my girlfriends (Mal and Caroline) all live scattered about America. Reading books together keeps us doing stuff together and in check with one another since going our separate ways after college. Anyway, this author is no literary genius (a lot of lines could have been edited better to not be reiterated so much) but she does tell a juicy, risqué story and I like it. A lot.  From one book worm to another: Check it out if you're feeling frisky but don't say I didn't warn you! Ha!

No comments: