Wednesday, September 5, 2012

golly gosh guys

Gosh guys. I have such a hard time not tuning into what's going on in the news. I like to be "in the know" if you know what I mean. Especially since we have a big election nearing way!!!
BUT I just can't.
Headliners suck me in when it has anything to do about our troops and it never seems to be good news. Bad news brings in more dough I guess.
I just got lured into one video report on MSN.com and couldn't finish it. I exited the screen fast and pouted all the way to the bathroom before anyone in my office caught wind of my weak moment.

180 to clear the mind. Let's shop.

I just confirmed the open bar for my company's golf tournament I'm coordinating. You know, THIS one.

And now instead of heading to lunch I'm pondering these pretty babies. I think they would be dynamite on my feet with skirts for work when it gets colder.

No comments: