Friday, February 24, 2012

run erin, run

I just signed up to run in the OKC Memorial Marathon! Yeehaw! I'm nervous and excited. I threw out excuses to my boo, Taylor, forever. Lee arrives shortly after the run so I kept telling myself that I didn't have time but that's just bull honky. I've wanted to be apart of this great event for years now. I'm done talking about things I want to do. This is the year to just do it already. Sheesh!

Tile update? I have none...other than the tile guy got food poisoning from cake at a kid's birthday so he has yet to finish THIS project. Supposedly he's coming tomorrow morning to tile...Is it more or is this taking fooooreverrrr?!

I'm having lunch with a couple buddies tomorrow and then I think I may do some thrifting. Hoping to find some goodies:)

Lee has a big test today. Think training midterm. Send him smart thoughts!

No comments: