Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what a hoot

This was delivered yesterday evening:















I immediately placed her in the entry. Love it. She's a lot taller than I thought she would be. She comes up to my knee. AND I have a tall knee. Ha!




















What's funny...my buddy Taylor told me that I now need to put a cute umbrella in there after I text her this picture. That's when I realized...I don't own 1 umbrella. They all seem to get torn to shreds by the wind here! For starters, I'm looking to purchase one like this:


















So I can get to looking like this:













The shower tile is officially done! BUT lets back that @ss up. After I paid him and he left, I darted back to the shower to clean the mess up. As I was wiping away the chalky mess on the shower floor, I discovered that he did not grout a various obvious spot.




















I raced to my phone and called him to turn around to REALLY be done. He did and it is now completely grouted. I am going to wait another day to do an in depth cleaning but I'm glad I noticed that! Sheesh.

Feeling pretty good about checking something off my list, I "played closet" (as my FL mom would say) and picked out my work clothes for the next day.















On the way to work, I sent a pic of me to Lee to bid him good morning since we can't wake up to each other's stinky breath.




















Have a good day, y'all! Enjoy Leap Day, you won't see it again for another 4 years!

No comments: