Monday, February 6, 2012

weekend deets

Coop and I headed South to my hometown to see my parents. Mom and I went shopping in Dallas on Saturday where we met Brandi(s) to see Brandi 2 try on wedding dresses. Brandi 2 didn't find a dress but I found a pair of khakis and a cute skirt that I intend to pair with a pale pink shirt:












I found a shoe sale too:












And I bought some earrings:















It was way after dark when we finished shopping.  We were too lazy to walk and then wait for food in a restaurant so we ate In-N-Out Burger for the 1st time in the Tahoe and now we're hooked. Very yummy:















After having a fun filled weekend with my family I slumped to a real downer by the time I got back home to my quiet house. I was missing Lee something bad by then. I almost bailed when it came time to head to Nick and Kristie's Super Bowl party. BUT I didn't. I sucked it up and I'm glad I did. I'm pretty good about keeping a smile on my face despite how I feel inside but my friends have a way of really snapping me back to happy Erin whether they know they are doing so or not. Here's Taylor and me with Kaden last night. He didn't want to put down his carrot and this is before he insisted on running around without his diaper:

No comments: