Wednesday, February 8, 2012

heavy

I've got a heavy heart today.
My morning started off with a dumb work email from an arrogant pig that set my blood boiling and had me ready to run for the hills. Then just a bit ago I had a *titty titty cry cry fest with my MIL over the phone after I jetted out of my office to get a fountain drink down the road. I received the meeting minutes regarding the meeting I described HERE. I can appreciate the detailed minutes but I was choking back tears reading it. Gives me IBS just thinking about it. TMI?
*titty titty cry cry: Definition Lee uses to describe a too-much-estrogen movie (aka chick flick). Figured inserting his adjective above fit perfectly.

2 comments:

charmaine said...

Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it. :)

Charmaine

Erin said...

You're so sweet. I am, thank you:)