Tuesday, August 28, 2012

stoned

After work I went to Home depot and loaded the car with more edging stones...only to get home and realize I had bought the wrong color! I went back but couldn't commit to a color now that my confidence was shot so I decided I would make a return and come back the the next day with a picture on my phone of the stone I have at home. I swear I've lost marbles. Forget baby brain, deployment brain def exists. 
I was told that I needed to take the cart of stones to the return desk inside. What?! I had already done a lot of loading and unloading for nothing. I quickly batted my eyelashes and asked if he couldn't just accept them at his register so  I didn't have to drag the heavy cart inside because it seemed really unnecessary. So he wrote me this note to take inside to the return desk:

No comments: