Thursday, March 29, 2012

nesting

I updated my Nesting Progress tab with some before pictures from the realtor prior to buying our house. I don't think I've ever shared some of them. I like reminding myself of the progress we've made making our house a home. I can't imagine having this design choice in our home anymore...especially since we don't have kids.













I just realized I didn't tell you what other airfare I booked this week. My cousin is getting married this Summer in Destin where we used to frequent every Summer as kids. Our families used to get places side by side on the beach. We would play on the beach from early morning until it was time to get cleaned up for dinner. So many favorite memories stem from those trips. It's no wonder Lee and I got married on the beach. AND now my cousin is too. Yay!

No comments: